Customer relationship management (CRM) refers to the principles, practices and guidelines that an organization follows when interacting with its customers. This entire relationship encompasses direct interactions with customers, such as sales and service-related processes, and forecasting and analysis of customer trends and behaviors.
Prodigy Software-CRM software aggregates customer information in one place to give businesses easy access to data, such as contact data, purchase history and any previous contact with customer service representatives. This data helps employees interact with clients, anticipate customer needs, recognize customer updates and track performance goals when it comes to sales. Prodigy Software- CRM software’s main purpose is to make interactions more efficient and productive. Automated procedures within a CRM module include sending a sales team marketing materials based on a customer’s selection of a product or service. Programs also assess a customer’s needs to reduce the time it takes to fulfill a request.
- Predict Hot Leads that are most likely to turn into a closed deal
- Recommend Leads that are stuck or needs immediate attention
- Suggest best time & channel to follow-up customers
- Auto interprets incoming emails – categorizes and identifies priority emails
- Use Process road-maps to automate sales playbook (age-old sales best practice)
- Intelligent & Precise Sales Forecasting
- Pre-built real-time dashboards for lead funnel, sales pipeline, team activities, email and call engagement insights.
- Employ game mechanics to improve sales team performance.